sunrocks vs moonrocks
What Are sun rock weed vs moon rock?. Moon Rocks Weed are potent nugs which are covered with extract or hash oil and then rolled in the kief dust which is made from terpenes, trichomes, and Cannabinoids.sun rock weed vs moonrock.
Moon rock weed are typically high in THC, averaging more than 50%, and valued foremost for their potency. Moon rocks are also frequently referred to as “cannabis caviar,” although this title is technically reserved for buds dipped in extracts but without the added layer of kief. Buy weed online.
The history of Moon Rock Weed/sun rock weed vs moonrock.
The original maker of Moon Rocks is disputed. Hevower, a large number of canna-sseur attribute the invention to Starbudz260. One of the key names associated with the fame of Moon Rocks is the west coast rapper Kurupt. He even marketed and trademarked his brand of Moon Rocks called “Kurutz Moon Rock”. His Partner, who signed the infamous Death Row Records label with him was known as Dr.Zodiak. Now every Moon Rock from that era is known as Dr.Zodaiks’s Moon Rock. sun roocks for sale.
The original MoonRock was the dopest of all dope strains and takes you to the trippy land in one good drag. However, know that the internet and your canna breeders might not always stack a supreme quality of the ball of bliss. Buy from a trusted source, and ask questions about the nug, and the extract/oil used, before making a purchase. More often than not behind average trichomes are low-quality buds and oils that are extremely unhealthy and un-smokeable.Buy sun rocks online.
Why smoke Moon Rocks?/sunrocks vs moonrocks
The reason stoner’s love Moon Rock is because of the instant hit that takes you through an astronomical magical land that cannot be visited with any other strain. You get the drill by now! But that’s not the only reason cannabis enthusiasts go gaga over it, quite literally.sunrocks vs moonrocks
It’s because the trip to Mars does not ask you to sell your home or kidney. Instead of emptying your pocket of a hundred dollars, you can get this beauty at a minimal cost. But if you went to buy the same nug, extract, and kief separately, you know what the bank balance would look like. Sun Rocks For Sale.
annabis might be legal in various countries, but it is still expensive everywhere. MoonRock comes to your rescue and guarantees to hit you with a potent high without asking you to shell out the dollars.
Coming to the medicinal world of cannabis, Moon Rock Weed manages to make their mark their too!
In many legal cities, there is a milligram capping on cannabis products which does not allow you to consume a higher dose of THC. Patients who require higher doses find their relief in moon rocks.
Let’s have a look at the Pros and Cons of the weed that guarantees an out-of-this-world high.sun rock weed vs moonrock.
- It is the only potent cannabis that can get you high as humanly possible.
- It is not very expensive.
- It has medicinal benefits
- Makes you laugh, talk, and gives you happy high without anxiety.
- As much as we like it, getting extremely high may turn out to be ugly.
- Can be used to smoke in a glass bowl only.
- Have to store it in a cool place as the heat turns it into a mushy, sticky substance which cannot be revived.sun rock weed vs moonrock.
How much can I expect to pay for moon rocks?
As you may have guessed, moon rocks are usually a little higher priced per gram or per eighth (3.5 grams) than your average, top-tier flower. It depends on the quality of the flower, concentrate, and kief but, all things being equal, expect moon rocks to cost more than an equal amount of bud. But remember, it includes three ingredients and is significantly more potent than the flower alone.
How to smoke moon rock weed
Smoking moon rocks isn’t necessarily complicated, but it does require a little more effort than smoking flower.
How to make moon rocks at home
Should you decide to try your hand at making moon rocks at home, you’ll need the following items:
- A nug of flower
- Extract or concentrate
- Kief, either store-bought or from your grinder
- Tongs or tweezers to separate sticky ingredients
- A liquid dropper (optional)
Once you have all the necessary tools and ingredients, follow these steps:
- Apply extract to the whole nug. You may be able to roll your nug in the cannabis oil depending on its consistency. Some extracts may need to be heated to reach a consistency that will better adhere to the flower. If the extract is liquid enough, you may be able to use a dropper to place it on and within the nug.
- Let the first layer permeate through the nug the repeat step one. Some canna-crafters inject warm oil into the center of the buds as well.
- Once the extract is layered and set, roll the extract-covered flower in kief. Use tweezers if necessary. The kief should stick to the oil-covered nug easily.
- Set aside the kief- and concentrate-covered nug to dry in a cool place, away from direct light or sunlight.
- Enjoy your homemade moon rocks using the dos and don’ts listed above.sun rock weed vs moonrock.
What Are Sun Rocks?
Sun rocks are pretty new to the marijuana industry, slowly popping up over the last couple of years, although you may have heard of their predecessor, moon rocks. Simply put, sun rocks are basically new and improved moon rocks, with purer, strain-specific ingredients. To break it down, they are high-quality buds that have been soaked in BHO extract before being rolled in kief. The combination of quality bud and concentrated marijuana products makes for weed that packs a punch! Depending on your source and the ingredients used, sun rocks can vary in potency from 50% to 80% THC.
What Are the Effects of MoonRocks and SunRocks?
Moon and SunRocks produce very unique effects. Some users compare them to dabs due to their potency, but the highs are really quite different.
How Long Do They Take to Kick In?
Both of these caviar cannabis products hit hard, fast, and ferociously. You’ll feel the effects slam your body and mind the second you inhale a bong, pipe, joint, or vape hit. If you’re looking to get as high as possible, as fast as possible, then look no further.
Is There Any Risk to Using MoonRocks or SunRocks?
Yes and no. Caviar cannabis has the potential to completely overwhelm both beginner and advanced users. If you’re used to smoking low to mid-quality weed and don’t have much experience with extracts, you might have a hard time.
With that said, cannabis remains one of the safest recreational substances in the world. Overdoing it may result in distressing psychological symptoms like paranoia and anxiety, but physical symptoms are mostly limited to nausea and sleepiness, otherwise known as “greening out”.cannabis products.
How to Smoke MoonRocks and SunRocks
Smoking Moon or SunRocks is a little different to smoking regular flower. If you’re lucky enough to get your hands on these goodies, here are some tips to enjoy them properly.thc levels
- Don’t grind them: A regular herb grinder will butcher these buds and likely struggle with their sticky texture. Instead, use your fingers or scissors to gently break them apart.
- Use a pipe, bong, or bubbler: At 60-80% THC, you don’t need a lot of these Rocks to get you flying. Hence, it’s best to use a pipe/bong with a small cone to avoid letting this stuff go to waste.
- Mix it with some regular weed: take it and sprinkle into some regular weed.80 thc.
How To Make Sun Rock weed vs moon rock
Okay, okay, that’s enough background info, right? Let’s get down to the arts and crafts! With this step-by-step tutorial, you can make yourself some sun rocks too! Pick out your ideal sun rocks strain and let us guide you through the steps. It’s pretty straightforward, so you’ll be a pro in no time.cannabis seeds
Ingredients For Sun Rocks vs moon rocks
There’s really only a few things you need to get started, but they’re extremely important. You want strain-specific, quality buds. OG Kush is usually what’s used to make sun rocks, but no one said you can’t switch up the star of the show!cannabis plant
- OG Kush buds
- Extra-filtered BHO extract, OG Kush
- OG Kush kief
- Metal spreading tool
- Parchment paper
Step 1: Make sure you’re using an extra-filtered BHO oil of the same strain as the bud you’re using to make your sun rocks. Using a metal spreading tool, coat the narrow, upper half of the bud in BHO oil. The layer of oil should be thick enough to totally cover the surface of the bud, but thin enough that you can still see through it. Don’t worry about getting the whole bud covered in one go – there’s no need to get the precious oil all over your fingers!
Step 2: Repeat for your other buds and set aside to harden. It’s a good idea to let them dry on some parchment paper, since the buds won’t stick to it too much. Once they’re shiny and dry, coat the other side of the bud, the wide base, in the BHO oil. While the oil is still fresh, dip the bud into the kief. Get in there, pack it on!smoke weed.
Step 3: Allow your sun rocks to dry for another hour or two before you break them open and start smoking. These are going to hit hard, so you probably shouldn’t have anything planned for after you light up.